Web Development Security
Below is a list of resources on Web development security.
- Information security requirements: all university hosted web sites are subject to these requirments in compliance with the University Information Security Policy.
- Secure Shell (SSH): provides encrypted logins and file transfers, and is a much more secure alternative to Telnet and file transfer protocol (FTP). University Information Services and the UISO strongly encourage Web developers to connect to Web servers (i.e. www7) using SSH.
- Cold Fusion: a scripting language used to develop Web applications at Georgetown University.
- Adobe Security Zone - includes white papers, best practices, and technical security information for Cold Fusion.
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) Scripts: