Welcome to your one-stop resource for information about how to protect your computer and personal information!
If you need help setting up your computer, or if you think you have a virus and need guidance, contact the UIS Service Center.
- Received a suspicious email?
- Forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- Contact us at (202) 687-3031.
- Clicked on a link that may be fraudulent, contact the GU UIS Service Center at email@example.com or (202) 687-4949.
- (View This) Award winning student video about suspicious emails. Student Video contest sponsored by Educause (2013 CyberSecurity Month)
- Information Security at Georgetown University
- Information Security Videos
- Safe Computing Quick-Start Checklist
- The 10 Most Dangerous Things You Can Do Online!
- Top 10 Tips for Identity Theft Protection