Check out security tips, brochures, flyers and other security awareness campaign resources published by the University Information Security Office.
University Data Security Initiative
Computer Security Primers
- Physical Security Recommendations
- Securing your Mobile Device
- Copier and Multifunction Printer Security Guidance
- Developing and Managing Strong Passwords
- Clearing Internet cache and cleaning temp files
- What is a firewall?
- Microsoft Security Bulletins
- NetID Password Guidelines
- Acceptable Use Policy Overview
- Getting Started with Safe Computing
- Protecting Your Georgetown Computer
- Information Classification Examples
- FAQ: Protecting Data While Telecommuting